Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Breast pain on HRT - new symptom  (Read 794 times)

coldlittleheart

Breast pain on HRT - new symptom
« on: October 02, 2019, 01:17:54 PM »

I've started HRT in July this year, first was on progynova 2mg plus utro 100mg. Now on Oestrogel one and half pump, plus Utro 100mg still, daily, used vaginally. I have swapped from progynova to the gel around the 16th of September. Past few days my breasts are so sore, all over, not one side more painful than the other, just all over pain. I thought this happened in the first few weeks of continual hrt? Is there anything I can do to reduce the pain? Will it go away? thanks

Viwi

Re: Breast pain on HRT - new symptom
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 03:17:21 PM »

For me breast pain started 3 months after starting HRT and it lessened after arround 2.5 month but sometimes they still feel funny ::) It's from oestrogen - apparently it's normal side effect and a lot of woman have it. Fingers crossed that the pain will go away soon :) If not - talk to your GP meaby about lowering the dose a little bit.

Ladybt28

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 03:20:48 PM »

When I first started hrt I got breast pain and when I changed to oestrogel I got it again for a couple of months, but it went away and I haven't had it since.
I can't say if yours will go away coldlittleheart but it is not uncommon for this to happen when changing from one hrt to another.  It's uncomfortable, but not unusual,so I wouldn't worry.  Its early days for you anyway, you only recently changed.  I would say it's part of the "settling" process..you are just going to have to see how it goes. x

coldlittleheart

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 04:53:41 PM »

Thanks both. I knew that it could cause that but wasn't sure it was common after switching. I'll go make myself a bra out of cabbage leaves now ;)  ;D

Ladybt28

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 06:15:10 PM »

:rofl: It had crossed my mind as a suggestion but... ;D

coldlittleheart

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 09:24:37 PM »

:rofl: It had crossed my mind as a suggestion but... ;D

;D ;D ;D

Looks so hot!!

Viwi

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 10:04:55 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Every way is good till it works :)

Sadly HRT give some wierd side effects, but meaby it's good - I started to check my breast because of that, as risk of breast cancer is higher on HRT  :-\