Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Lasted 3 weeks without hrt !  (Read 1332 times)

friend of lhasa apso

Lasted 3 weeks without hrt !
« on: September 30, 2019, 02:20:34 PM »

Hi all !
   So after stopping evorel 25 patch and utrogestan for 3 weeks ,I felt absolutely dreadful  :'( . I was so exhausted and felt ill and was beginning to think there.
 was something really wrong .
    Since sticking a patch back on ,on Saturday I feel better already ;the lethargy is improving and my mood lifting and it's only been 3 days .
   This time I've stuck patch on my thigh instead of lower stomach area to see if it will improve bloating I was getting previously.
   To other ladies on patches ,where do you put it ?below belly button or elsewhere?

Lanzalover

Re: Lasted 3 weeks without hrt !
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 04:13:18 PM »

Hi friend of Lhasa apso

When I use patches I put them on my bum.

Lanzalover x

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 05:00:42 PM »

Butt cheeks all the way for me - and only ever there - for 12+ years... but it's a personal thing - whatever works best for you, both in terms of how well they stick (re clothes etc) and how well you absorb :)

Hurdity x

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 07:59:08 PM »

Hi all !
   So after stopping evorel 25 patch and utrogestan for 3 weeks ,I felt absolutely dreadful  :'( . I was so exhausted and felt ill and was beginning to think there.
 was something really wrong .
    Since sticking a patch back on ,on Saturday I feel better already ;the lethargy is improving and my mood lifting and it's only been 3 days .
   This time I've stuck patch on my thigh instead of lower stomach area to see if it will improve bloating I was getting previously.
   To other ladies on patches ,where do you put it ?below belly button or elsewhere?
Below belly button alternating right and left sides. Did try my bum and thigh but they didn't stick well.

friend of lhasa apso

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 05:10:11 PM »

Hi ,thanks for replies .
    I don't think I'd find it easy to stick them on my bum, a bit awkward to get wrapping off .