Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Lethargic  (Read 785 times)

kwaddilove

Lethargic
« on: October 04, 2019, 05:37:02 PM »

Any get lethargic episodes? 55years old... No period for ages, getting more flushes now....

Mogster71

Re: Lethargic
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 06:15:40 PM »

Hi Kwaddilove

Lethargy, tiredness, fatigue, can't-be-a*sed feeling? Yes I get that too but I'm not quite over the hurdle yet as I'm still in perimenopause... (just, I think!)

How long ago do you think your last period was? Have you tried keeping a diary of any symptoms to see if you can identify a pattern? This works for me, and is often useful if you need to speak to your GP about how you're feeling. :)

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 08:13:48 PM »

Have you though of HRT kwaddilove? It can help lift you out of lethargy! Otherwise diet and exercise are good things to focus on - to make sure you arse getting good balance of nutrients, some supplements if you have a digestive condition that means you don't absorb nutrients from food, lots of fruit and veg, keeping active. Being physically tired and then getting enough rest can help raise energy levels overall! Sorry if I'm preaching to converted!

Hurdity x

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 08:33:01 PM »

- to make sure you arse

Now why does my predictive not come up with that one??  ;D

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 08:50:01 PM »

:rofl:

...and it's not even predictive text! I don't use my phone for the forum... but the A on my keyboard is completely worn away and the S nearly so and they are next to each other and my eyesight is c***. I do read my posts before pressing send but have noticed loads more typos recently so my glasses need changing!!!!

I'm still laughing!

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 07:35:49 AM »

Get your VitD levels checked.  2 years ago I would do 20 mins. weeding in our garden and then have to sit absolutely still for 2 hours.  Blood test showed VitD was low and capsules cured the problem.

Crashing fatigue can be a problem too.