Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bra annoyance  (Read 3135 times)

Gracie65

Re: Bra annoyance
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2019, 04:01:11 PM »

That's true Bobidy, depends on the brand x

Tc

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2019, 04:15:25 PM »

I agree about sizing. I think its true of all clothing. Both my grandmothers were seamstresses and my nans always said things are not made with the same quality control.as in their day  I think that's got worse and worse. It doesnt just apply to different brands but you can pick two exact same garments  off the shelf and both fit differently.

Kathleen

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2019, 04:27:14 PM »

Hello ladies

I never liked underwired bras but I do prefer something controlling.  I'm a 36A but it is quite hard to find many styles in an A cup,  most seem to start at B. However I have found sports bras to be the answer. Sports Direct were selling Lonsdale ones at two for thirteen pounds recently so I grabbed a few. I found the stitching around the hook at the back a bit scratchy so I've sewn a little ribbon onto the back and it works a treat.

Take care ladies.

K.

Foxylady

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2019, 05:38:32 PM »

i recently bought M&S full cup tshirt bra's after recommended on here, they are fab! x

Sparrow

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2019, 06:10:06 PM »

i recently bought M&S full cup tshirt bra's after recommended on here, they are fab! x

:great:  I think that was me.

Wobbles

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2019, 08:50:46 AM »

Dankskin bras for me - usually get them in a two-pack. They're very comfortable and supportive without being restrictive. If you can get away with it shape/size etc you may want to try a sort of stick on one. I used these if I was going to a do and was wearing a backless dress. Cheap version is to stick plasters over your nipples so you don't get looks in the street!  :o

W x

Wobbles

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 08:52:37 AM »

Danskin not Dankskin  ::)

Oh and wear clothes over the nipple plasters  ::)

W x

jaypo

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2019, 08:59:45 AM »

I like boux Avenue,they do a bra called Chloe,fits perfectly,the girl sized me and was really helpful,the only bras I wear now

lollipop

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2019, 04:41:18 PM »

Lol its been over 35 years since i went to a function without a bra lol nowadays if i did that it would be a trip hazard xx

jaypo

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2019, 04:57:39 PM »

😂😆

dahliagirl

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2019, 05:56:46 PM »

I have had some luck with Fantasie Rebecca range and styles based on that one, which is full cup.  The more traditional shaped full cup ones have been an expensive mistake.  :o

I have stopped buying them with the smaller back size that is advocated these days because the tightness is irritating, but stuck with the larger cup size.

I have an ancient Warner one that is still comfortable and have yet to find anything like it.  The underwired bras these days are all about pushing you into a shape and the natural shapes are hard to find.

VavaVroomGone

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2019, 10:24:52 PM »

OMG I do
It's the first thing I take off once I'm indoors. I undo it and whip it off via my t shirt sleeves.😅😅
Such a pleasure for me, instant relief.

;D me too! Nothing better.
Pages: 1 [2]