Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Oestrogel/Utrogestan Advice please  (Read 646 times)

pricey

Oestrogel/Utrogestan Advice please
« on: September 12, 2019, 01:49:20 PM »

Hi ladies,

Following on from another thread when I had just started this regime and we talked through using the utrogestan vaginally etc ... Then, as I have been bleeding off and on for months (all checked out) and have tried various methods including patches, I decided to delay the start of the utrogestan as I wasn't sure how it would make me feel. I had a stressful week, including a job interview for a promotion. (Got the job by the way!)
Anyway, on day 21 of Oestrogel I started spotting - not unusual for me,  especially with yet another change of HRT.  Two nights ago I suddenly felt very sick after napping on the sofa,  got up quickly and promptly fainted. Very unusual for me. Paramedics checked me over, heart trace and blood sugar etc all ok. BP was very low but soon picked up. Told me to see doctor next day. I queried anaemia since I have had it quite badly before and with all the breakthrough bleeding plus my own cycle kicking in ... I have had blood tests today, results in a few days.  Overnight I started flooding to add insult to injury, soaking a super plus extra tampon and pad in half an hour on two occasions. Ibuprofen seems to have helped it to ease but I now feel weaker than ever. And this is without starting utrogestan yet. My questions are should I start even though as I'm now having a natural bleed (I can tell) this would be the time to be on oestrogen.  Am I having too much oestrogen,  hence the very heavy bleed? Should I stick with this and hope it resolves, or cut down to 1 pump rather than 2 per day?

Thanks for listening as always.
X

« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:28:47 PM by pricey »