Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Will HRT plump breasts up a bit?  (Read 3377 times)

Callisto

Will HRT plump breasts up a bit?
« on: September 12, 2019, 08:04:39 AM »

Hi all,
Before I start sorry! This may be a vain question, amongst my symptoms ( for which I have increased my oestrogen gel level to combat)  I have noticed that my already little chest has shrunk, not only that my breasts look dimply, depleted, withered, to my real horror they look like depictions of naked witches from the 17th century. :'(
My question is will taking more oestrogen plump them back up st least a bit? Transgender male to females take oestrogen to give them breasts so surely it should improve natural females breasts post menopause?
C🐾

Hurdity

Re: Will HRT plump breasts up a bit?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 08:05:51 PM »

Oestrogen definitely plumps up breasts to some extent as it stimulates breast tissue which makes them more dens. For example just before I started HRT in the dim and distant past mine had become weird floppy things with no support or substance but now are  definitely plumped up and firmer. This is most emphatically not a reason to take HRT though....;D stellajane -  more bouncy!  ::)

Hurdity x

Callisto

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 08:51:38 AM »

Thanks all very much for your responses ladies, I really hope then that I will notice some improvement.
I'm not taking HRT purely for breast plumpness ( if only ),  the ironic thing is that though I have been on HRT for about three years now, I hadn't noticed ( or clicked that it was hormone related) a resurgence of  symptoms, rampant (rabid?) insomnia, anxiety attacks palpitations, high stress, wiredness, exhaustion, scatterbrainedness, memory loss, depression,  bones feeling like they were dissolving, and hot ghosts standing behind me (flush I suppose without the sweat that many get),  I thought I was already on HRT and that was that, it didn't occur to me that my levels of oestrogen could have dropped in that time hence needing to bump up the dose. When I went to see my consultant in June I didn't even mention any of these symptoms!
It has been two weeks since going from 2 to 3 pumps, I am definitely sleeping better, less anxiety attacks, no palpitations, less jammed on transmit, calmer, no hotness but I have noticed ( been dismayed by ) my horrid chest which does not show any improvement yet, mind you two weeks is not long.
Addendum, before upping the dose I noticed that for last few months my gut was increasingly not working properly, never had constipation before and it was getting increasingly bad. I suddenly realised it might be linked to hormones as well and read up that loss of oestrogen can affect your gut too, dries it out alongside skin, hair eyes etc  Since increasing the oestrogen it has yet to improve in fact it's got worse I can hardly go to the toilet and feel very uncomfortable. I eat lots of fresh vegetables, fruit and drink loads of water, and I'm pretty fit and do quite a lot of exercise.
Apparently when you increase your oestrogen you can get constipation ( pregnant women too) so you can't win >:(!! Hoping it all settle down but impatient for a change.
From plumper breasts to constipation in one fell swoop!

🐾C

Perinowpost

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 10:26:50 AM »

It definitely does. Mine are still full, the first thing I noticed when I went on hrt was they got bigger. I'm dreading ever coming off, I'm 34FF so it won't be a pretty sight!x

Salad

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 11:18:03 AM »

Mine definitely filled out  :boobs:

Perinowpost

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 01:40:04 PM »

Salad 😂😂😂

Sooze

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 03:43:32 PM »

Before I went on HRT, late peri they were definitely less full - for those of you who have breast fed your kids for a significant time, bit like when you stop, sort of empty.  Had slight plumping when I started HRT tabs but after oestrogen gel for 9 months I'd say my cleavage is defiantly back and possibly improved. Testosterone has not caused any shrinkage at all, but then I have been on it almost 18m.
HTH

Perinowpost

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 05:17:14 PM »

Birdy in my case don't think T has had made any difference.  Have you lost weight?x

shrosphirelass

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 07:37:54 PM »

Mine are still small and a bit saggy. I have lost weight (unintentionally) though, so maybe that's partly the reason. I just hope that when I stop HRT they don't shrink, etc even further! Never thought about any correlation before.

Jane007

• First Flush
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 03:41:19 PM »

My breasts went from 32B to 32FF on Oestrogel and even my 32FF bra is starting to feel tight now so think I may need next cup size up. Apart from that HRT has been a positive experience. Just wish my breasts would go back to B cup!

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 06:30:06 PM »

Mine have gone up too.
I was a c cup when I started hrt, now I’m a D.
Not too bad really as I’ve been on hrt since I was 50, now I’m 58.
I have to say tho, my boobs do look fuller than before, shapely, not so saggy as they were when in my 40s.