Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Confidence (or lack of)  (Read 2064 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Confidence (or lack of)
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 01:57:13 PM »

Oh yes you will  :lol:

dahliagirl

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 05:59:24 PM »

You will find your people and it will work out  8)

I sing, we are all a bit rubbish in different ways and can't even agree with what to wear, but we love it  ;D

Padine

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2019, 06:53:35 PM »

Dahliagirl, that's great! Who says you're rubbish? Some people can sing better than others but we can all sing 🎶🎶! I found an article about the benefits of singing, health-wise and from a social point of view. The people who loved my little choir best of all were an 83yr old and a fabulous lady who has struggled with her weight all her life, suffered from serious depression issues and found it hard to stay in tune and in time with the music, but she got so much out of singing together for 90 mins a week. And I made 2 wonderful new friends. Another lady gave me an unexpected Christmas present last year and a lovely card saying how much she enjoyed the songs and getting her confidence back enough to stand up and sing a solo again.
If I had stood up to the newbie, I would have caused a big row as she was not for reasoning with. I think it's going to come alright in the end - I'll keep you posted!
     Padine x

dahliagirl

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 06:59:52 PM »

Best of luck xxx

(We know we are rubbish but we do some really great things, and have fun trying.  And we make people smile and sing along. Then we go and see the people who are really good and marvel with opened eyes  ;) )

Padine

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2019, 06:16:38 PM »

Are you a Community Choir? Even if you're not, it's a lovely thing to do, more people should do it 🎶😊🎶
        Padine x
Pages: 1 [2]