Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Advise please - ladybt28, hurdity, dotty, birdy, etc  (Read 800 times)

juliemargaret

Advise please - ladybt28, hurdity, dotty, birdy, etc
« on: August 29, 2019, 04:07:08 PM »

Hi all
I've been away and still away and had no WiFi until today ! So logged in the hope I can get a reply by tomorrow! Hope you re all well and coping well and feeling alright!

Ok.... as per my previous posts (I'm hoping you'll remember!! Moaning Margaret here haha) So I decided I had to try a sequi.... I'm on day 14 on just estrogel- increased my pumps to 3 didn't I over a week ago and few days before came away on hol - felt okay but real hard to tell as I've been here on holiday so been occupied etc but I have felt lil better - bit more energy and my boobs less sore now since stopped the utro etc. Bear in mind being away and as I said been busy and away from home and it's realities and I've also enjoyed a few cocktails here n there  it's been hard to work out if any tiredness or little headache (had a small headache most mornings and dreaded left eye side ) has been due to this - heat and drink etc - or whether it's the increase in gel or the gel on own itself but in a nutshell felt ok. My dilemma and advise needed - my plan was I was going to start the sequi  cycle soon as I get my normal period which I am sure will come in a day or 2  - end of month and as I think scheduled- and then count 15 days from the first day then add my dreaded utrogestan again on day 15 in the hope it blends with my natural cycle and as the aim..... then one of you said to just count the 15 day from the day I stopped the utrogestan then re add it - which will be tomorrow.
What do you advise I do? I'd really like to maybe wait till I bleed THEN add it 15 days later BUT this means I will have maybe been without progesterone for 4 weeks - will this be ok - womb/safety wise?? This is my only worry. Or will a bit longer be okay? I'd like to avoid trying to manipulate a cycle if I can when I think my own is in place now and I can maybe match up with it (or try to!) I also feel I need a little longer gel only wise so I can really differentiate how I feel and when not on holiday !!

Would love some advice.

M x
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 04:09:39 PM by Jmargaret »

Dotty

Re: Advise please - ladybt28, hurdity, dotty, birdy, etc
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 04:11:27 PM »

I'm sure you'll be ok to be without progesterone for 4 weeks, so I would say try and go with your own cycle x

juliemargaret

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 09:58:51 AM »

Hi Dotty !!! Thanks for replying and sorry i havent replied sooner!
I did as i said....but im still waiting for my bleed !!!! All the signs here like i get when due on...left breast sore again (after both being very sore n swollen then easing totally!) Bladder is horribky weak and my coccyx tender as hell. My mood is ok...dont feel amazing at all to be honest and feel tired and unmotovated and basically same o same o as i did pre hrt (and all the reasons i went on it !!!) - putting this down to just being due on !! Still on 3 pumps gel...do feel it helped energy and mood wise but inwas also on a fab holiday so cant be 100perc sure...but the last few days rathet wiped and as i said above...general cant be botheredness.

Im hoping this  bloody bleed (no pun intended! - in fact, no - pun intended!)  comes soon a (dont know arse from elbow as to where my once reliable cycle was these days since startjng this hrt nearly 4 half mths ago) then i can start counting to 15 days  and add the progesterone (utrogestan) as planned but getting worried that with each day im putting myself at risk!!! So wanting this bleed asap so can thren stsrt taking it!
My minds a bit tender ...just pmt i know...but had moments of inner fear if estrogen fuelled BC or endro etc!!!! Ive been without progesterone now for 3 weeks this week. Praying a bleed comes asap so can continue with plan and tie in with cycle.
This morning i questioned again this whole hrt. Dont feel any better really with it . In fact more stressful with the worrying! But im ok....just wanted to share and put it down on here.

May hear back from some of you? Advice and thoughts etc always welcome.   💚
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 11:02:14 AM by Jmargaret »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 10:19:45 AM »

My coccyx would get sore during a period.

juliemargaret

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 10:37:52 AM »

Hi ! Ohh mines been sore for 2 rs now and from nowhere. I did lots research and found one rare article that linked to low estrodiol .hence my hrt research and journey! It did lessen a little....never gone away though...im.tryibg to work out if cos im.due on (or feel a period looming) that its magnified by that......and low estro OR low progestrone!  Feel.clueless tho. X
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:59:50 AM by Jmargaret »

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 10:59:55 AM »

You are in good company then  ;)

I had an injury [long story short] when I was 11 so it's always been a bit sensitive but when a period was due, it would niggle.

juliemargaret

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 11:04:46 AM »

So glad im not alone. Was hoping i was right and was low in estrodiol and hoped this hrt and estrogen would help....unless still early days. ....huh.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 11:15:20 AM by Jmargaret »

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 11:05:30 AM »

You are rarely alone on here  :foryou:

juliemargaret

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 11:27:20 AM »

Thank you! Hopef obe of the other ladies come on soon and talk about my no bleed yet and  no progesterone worry haha x

Dotty

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 02:20:27 PM »

Hi why don't you just start taking the Utrogestan?

juliemargaret

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 02:34:47 PM »

Hi again dotty....becaise inwas waiting for my bleed to start .werent I counting it as.day 1 of a new cycle..to try and tie it in.with my bodys natural rhythms and as best (or hooed!)... im.gonna start on the 15th day of this month  though...bleed or no bleed x