Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti vs Evorel  (Read 1088 times)

Seymour19

Evorel Conti vs Evorel
« on: August 28, 2019, 09:21:14 PM »

Hi I'm new to the forum but need a little help managing which HRT I should be on. I seem to be in a constant cycle of going back to the GP every 3 months and going on a different HRT.
I started the early menopause about 8 years ago when I was 38/39. I was given Elleste diet tablets which I took successfully for about 6 years until I started having headaches. I was then changed to femseven which worked brilliantly but nay one particular brand high I couldn't get again. I then w not on to evorel sequi. Which were okay for symptom management but have been get a full bleed randomly. The GP has now put me on evorel. Periods are still the same and I am putting weight on and getting bloating and night sweats. I haven't had a hysterectomy so I worried about being on an oestrogen only patch. Help please. Don't know what to do next.

Dotty

Re: Evorel Conti vs Evorel
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 05:36:52 AM »

Hi you are on the wrong hrt. If you have a womb then you need progesterone . Please get an urgent appointment with your doctor x

Lanzalover

Re: Evorel Conti vs Evorel
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 06:21:31 AM »

Good morning Seymour 19

:welcomemm:

As Dooty has said you need progesterone if you still have your womb. Please make an appointment to see your GP for a new scrip. As it appears your GP doesn't have much idea about HRT have a look under the pink banner at the top of the page click on treatments from the drop down menu click on HRT preparations and then click on
Perimenopause this will bring up a list of HRT products available to you I suggest you do a little research before you see your GP to ensure you ensure you get appropriate treatment,

Good luck do keep us updated

Lanzalover x