Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Still getting anxiety and agitation by taking HRT?  (Read 3674 times)

ladylollipop

Re: Still getting anxiety and agitation by taking HRT?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2019, 08:59:00 AM »

Hello Orrla and natatters, what kind of testosterone do you take. I take DHEA 25 mg but that is not testosterone. I think it is going to convert into testosterone in our body

Lady Lollipop

Kathleen

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2019, 09:25:56 AM »

Hello again ladies

I'm my usual jittery self this morning and yawning after a restless night. Tired and wired is not a good combination.

Birdy - I do sympathise. I have had more symptoms in the past and I know how overwhelming it is to have many different issues to deal with.

Ginny62  - A cell biologist, writing in The Guardian last week wondered why there have never been any studies as to why some women suffer and others don't.  She is convinced that there has to be a scientific explanation but it seems no one is interested in finding it. I assume she wasn't interested either until she found herself in the same boat!

Wishing you all well.

K.

Loobyloo

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 10:06:32 AM »

Hi

I've found my anxiety is worse since I cut my HRT down to next to nothing. I've been shaky, agitated and worry a lot more than I did. I've increased my HRT now it's back in stock and starting to feel more human again so fingers crossed x
Pages: 1 [2]