Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Evorel conti patches  (Read 5064 times)

Lucyjo

Re: Evorel conti patches
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »

I have ordered the YES VM - should be here next week x

jaycee

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2019, 09:52:55 AM »

Lucyjo, how are you getting on with he Vagifem and Evoral Conti,,did you try the Vagifem? as you wee quite worried about it

Lucyjo

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2019, 06:25:55 PM »

Hi Ladies, been on Evorel Conti about 1 month now & Vagifem 2 weeks & Yes vm for 1 week. Think they are helping with the VA but I know it's early days. Got smear test tomorrow - that should be fun!!!! Will keep you posted & thanks for asking xxx

Lucyjo

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2019, 11:36:08 AM »

Hi ladies, just been for the dreaded smear test!! Pretty horrific. The nurse is referring me to a gynaecologist because so sore, bleeding and polyp. Also asking for vagifem to be prescribed ( instead of me paying £40 from superdrug). Hope something gets sorted soon - totally fed up xx

Katejo

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2019, 11:42:18 AM »

Hi ladies, just been for the dreaded smear test!! Pretty horrific. The nurse is referring me to a gynaecologist because so sore, bleeding and polyp. Also asking for vagifem to be prescribed ( instead of me paying £40 from superdrug). Hope something gets sorted soon - totally fed up xx
If the nurse is at your GP practice, she should surely be able to ask the GP to prescribe you the Vagifem rather than you having to wait to see a gynae?

Lucyjo

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2019, 11:52:30 AM »

Hi Katejo, yes she is asking for the vagifem from the gp but is referring me because of the soreness & polyp & the bleeding x

Lucyjo

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2019, 02:05:43 PM »

No! Waiting for him to ring me to say yes or no to vagifem & to confirm the referral. Love the little angry devil x
Pages: 1 2 [3]