Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Elleste Solo 1 mg Tablets  (Read 632 times)

Opal

Elleste Solo 1 mg Tablets
« on: August 20, 2019, 02:09:40 PM »

hi looking for a bit of help I was on Evorel Conti patches and had no problems up to last month when my skin broke out next to the patch spoke to doctor who put me on Elleste Solo 1 mg Tablets and I am on vegifem, yesterday I woke up with bad vaginal irritation and today I am demented I use the vegifem twice a week and this seemed to be working great with the everol conti could the irritation be due to the Elleste Solo or could it be I need to use the vegifem more

Dotty

Re: Elleste Solo 1 mg Tablets
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 02:24:21 PM »

Hi you are probably not getting enough oestrogen.  The 1mg tablet is less than the Evorel Conti patch.  The equivalent tablet would be a 2mg oestrogen tablet.  Which progesterone are you using? x

Opal

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 02:33:15 PM »

hi Dotty I am only on the vegifem with applicator and elleste solo
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 02:38:43 PM by Opal »

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 03:56:09 PM »

Hi Opal you said that you were on Evorel Conti which contains oestrogen and progesterone. If you are now on Elleste Solo you are only taking oestrogen. Do you still have your womb? X

Opal

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 08:19:47 PM »

yes dotty I still have my womb, I tried to make an appointment with the doctor first i could get is 4 weeks away going to call the menopause clinic tomorrow as cant go on like this

Dotty

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 06:13:12 AM »

Hi it sounds like you have been incorrectly prescribed as you need a progesterone if you still have a womb.

The tablet Elleste Solo is oestrogen only and you can add Utrogestan to it as the progesterone. It also sounds like you need a higher dose of oestrogen.

You could ask for Oestrogel which is another transdermal hrt. Good luck xx