Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Difference between sandrena and oestrogel?  (Read 1139 times)

Doris47

Difference between sandrena and oestrogel?
« on: June 26, 2019, 08:34:11 PM »

What are the main differences between sandrena and oestrogel please? Any pros/cons for each?
Thanks!

Saffy

Re: Difference between sandrena and oestrogel?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 12:22:17 AM »

Sandrena is more concentrated so you need less of it to achieve the same dose. It's in sachets 'though so perhaps less convenient than the pump (good for travel 'though). I've not used Sandrena myself but I think I've heard on here from other women that it can be a bit sticky and takes longer to dry?

GJP

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 09:00:33 AM »

Sandrena is more concentrated so you need less of it to achieve the same dose. It's in sachets 'though so perhaps less convenient than the pump (good for travel 'though). I've not used Sandrena myself but I think I've heard on here from other women that it can be a bit sticky and takes longer to dry?

Oestrogel is body identical i.e more natural, Sandrena is synthetic

Erinne

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 12:41:16 PM »

Please note: that's not correct. Both Oestrogel and Sandrena are body identical, i.e. both contain estradiol, body identical oestrogen. Sandrena contains a higher amount of estradiol which is why the dosage range for it is lower.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 12:48:53 PM »

I loved Sandrena when I was on it....in hindsight, perhaps I should've just changed the prog, but went back into Femoston Conti...which is doing me just fine at the mo...I might add...x