Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Found an online pharmacy that has supplies of Evorel Conti!!  (Read 2321 times)

linz57

Found an online pharmacy that has supplies of Evorel Conti!!
« on: August 12, 2019, 04:45:25 PM »

Ladies, only this  afternoon I have found some supplies of Evorel Conti from a reputable and legitimate online pharmacy ( suggested by Dr. Louise Newson on her Facebook page)
I don't know how much stock they have or if I am allowed to put the link on here. Can someone please let me know if I can do so?

Hurdity

Re: Found an online pharmacy that has supplies of Evorel Conti!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 07:33:23 PM »

I'm sure it's fine to put a link to this - these are licensed medications from a proper pharmacy not some cranky untested product someone's trying to sell! However I presume you need a prescription too?

Hurdity x

Katejo

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 08:21:11 PM »

I'm sure it's fine to put a link to this - these are licensed medications from a proper pharmacy not some cranky untested product someone's trying to sell! However I presume you need a prescription too?

Hurdity x

I have also found an online pharmacy which has stock (or did last week). If you have a GP prescription, you can send it in and they will supply it (standard NHS charges) . If you don't have one, you have to answer several online questions to be checked by a doctor and they charge for the medication. It isn't cheap.

linz57

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 06:52:54 AM »

Damn! I've just been to get the link and now even they're showing out of stock  :-\

It could be the same pharmacy Katejo also found and you can obtain an item either via  an online consultation or by sending in your NHS prescription.

Anyway, here's the link as it may be worth checking from time to time in case they get more stock. I have contacted Jansen, the manufacturers of Evorel Conti and they have assured me the product is still being manufactured.

https://www.theindependentpharmacy.co.uk/menopause-hrt/evorel-conti-patches
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:57:00 AM by linz57 »

Katejo

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 03:39:19 PM »

Damn! I've just been to get the link and now even they're showing out of stock  :-\

It could be the same pharmacy Katejo also found and you can obtain an item either via  an online consultation or by sending in your NHS prescription.

Anyway, here's the link as it may be worth checking from time to time in case they get more stock. I have contacted Jansen, the manufacturers of Evorel Conti and they have assured me the product is still being manufactured.

Yes unfortunately it is the same one so it is too late for me too.  :'( I was about to contact them again myself.  The problem appears to be with the middleman which/who rations the amount supplied to pharmacies. That is my impression.

linz57

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 03:58:02 PM »

Yes I think you're right Katejo, the annoying thing is that Janssen supplied me with a phone number so my local pharmacy ( a branch of Lloyd's) could ring them and be sent some through direct from the manufacturer. Lloyd's and other chemists I visited, wouldn't do it. So frustrating when the product is out there 😟

Katejo

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 04:14:15 PM »

Yes I think you're right Katejo, the annoying thing is that Janssen supplied me with a phone number so my local pharmacy ( a branch of Lloyd's) could ring them and be sent some through direct from the manufacturer. Lloyd's and other chemists I visited, wouldn't do it. So frustrating when the product is out there 😟
Yes I had heard somewhere about that offer from Janssen being refused. I have just sent a brief further email to the pharmacy myself. They had plenty last week but I didn't have a prescription then.

linz57

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 04:49:41 PM »

Keeping everything crossed for you and hoping you can get some. It's all very well us being told there are alternatives but we know they don't all work for us. I'm plodding along with the Evorel Conti for now,but it's nowhere near as good for my  meno symptoms as the FemSeven was. Maybe
I'm not absorbing this patch as well, I just don't know, but my muscle and joint aches are making a reappearance, along with some anxiety. 😟

Katejo

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 11:02:41 AM »

I sent another email to this pharmacy yesterday and they have just replied to me. They do still have Evorel Conti.

linz57

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 12:12:29 PM »

I've  just checked the pharmacy website and yes, they're now showing the patches back in stock again thank goodness!
It's amazing how they can get large quantities in, yet the high street pharmacies can't get their hands on any

Katejo

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 12:17:02 PM »

I've  just checked the pharmacy website and yes, they're now showing the patches back in stock again thank goodness!
It's amazing how they can get large quantities in, yet the high street pharmacies can't get their hands on any
Yes I am puzzled as to how they can get it. Do they order direct from the manufacturer while the high st pharmacies can't do this?

Rosebush

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 12:20:44 PM »

Katejo that was my thoughts as well. :(  xx