Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femoston 1/10 Day 5  (Read 484 times)

Flapsflo4

• First Flush
Femoston 1/10 Day 5
« on: August 08, 2019, 02:14:20 PM »

Apologies if this has already been asked a million times but... I've just started Femoston 1/10 (day 5) and the stomach cramps are really bad. I had an ablation 7 years ago so I'm not too sure what to expect bleed-wise and when.

Anybody else have bad cramps on the white tablets?

TY

Hurdity

Re: Femoston 1/10 Day 5
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »

Hi Flapsflo4

:welcomemm:

If you have just started HRT then you can expect some initial side effects as your body acclimatises to the hormones again. As far as I understand it women who have had an ablation often do not get bleeds at all but I seem to remember reading that sometimes the bleeds come back? Sorry I can't help further but maybe someone else who has had an ablation might be along if they chance to read your post!

Hope you find the HRT suits you :)

Hurdity x

pepperminty

Re: Femoston 1/10 Day 5
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 06:17:04 AM »

Hi ,

When I started Femosten, I had terrible periods and pain for the first 3 months and then it settled- no pain and normal bleeds for me. I also felt just terrible initially and then that settled. You should have a bleed at the end of the packet or at the start of the new packetwithin a few days. Write down when you start and stop on a calendar to keep track. Try not to panic and give it a bit of time for your body to adjust, and maybe give your GP a call to be reassurred about the abalation side of things.

Peppermintyx