Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Who else takes Fem7patches of oestrogen and adds Progesterone sequi?  (Read 849 times)

ladylollipop

Hi, as Fem7sequi isn't available I take fem7 patches of oestrogen and add progesterone ( tablets) for two weeks. So it is a bit like Fem7sequi. Who is doing the same? What are your experiences so far compared to the Fem7sequi patches?

Hope to hear from you
Lady Lollipop

natal97

Re: Who else takes Fem7patches of oestrogen and adds Progesterone sequi?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 10:50:01 PM »

Hi how have you found this process so far? Will be doing this my self from next week as my doctor wants me on a higher dose of oestrogen. Do you have any tips on how to keep track of the days you should be taking the tablets etc? X

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 09:30:28 AM »

Which progestogen are you using?

There are lots of women who use oestrogen patches with separate progestogen of some sort on a cycle (me for one!) and I am sure there are some women who have changed from a combi preparation to separate oestrogen and progestogen - often because they want higher oestrogen but maybe also as a result of the current shortages. Hopefully there are some in your situation who can report? I think a lot will be to do with how you tolerate the different progestogen and how you are taking it (orally, vaginally, ring etc).

Hurdity x

KiltedCupid

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 10:50:32 AM »

Hi, as Fem7sequi isn't available I take fem7 patches of oestrogen and add progesterone ( tablets) for two weeks. So it is a bit like Fem7sequi. Who is doing the same? What are your experiences so far compared to the Fem7sequi patches?

Hope to hear from you
Lady Lollipop

ladylollipop - I'm also using fem7 conti and given that my patches probably won't last until the expected re-launch, I'm going to try utrogestan twice a week vaginally. I'm only on 25 patch dose and will follow a regime posted by Smarlo on here some time ago. I absolutely hate Utro at normal doses but smarlo seemed to have very good results with this combo.

ladylollipop

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 08:39:08 PM »

Hello natal 97, sorry haven't been on the forum for a while and have just seen your question. At the beginning I had a few problems with the uterogestan but now - after about 3 months on this regime- I am doing fine and can recommend this solution until Fem7sequi or conti is available again. I take the progesterone orally for 14 days. Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions

Lady lollipop

natal97

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 11:45:19 PM »

Oh great good to hear! I don't start it properly until next week so fingers crossed everything is okay  ::)

ladylollipop

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 06:30:43 PM »

Hello natal 97, good luck. As I said,   I am more then satisfied with this HRT version at the moment.

Hug
Lady Lollipop