Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 36

Author Topic: HRT supply issues update on all Products see link  (Read 80702 times)

Wrensong

Re: HRT supply issues update on all Products see link
« Reply #420 on: November 05, 2019, 08:35:13 AM »

Great, thank you Hurdity  :)

Choc Ice

« Reply #421 on: November 05, 2019, 09:11:11 AM »

Thanks for that link Hurdity, I am just starting on an alternative and that has really helped  :thankyou:

heavenlyblue

« Reply #422 on: November 05, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »

Really helpful link, thanks Hurdity xx

KatyB

« Reply #423 on: November 05, 2019, 11:56:04 AM »

Believe it or not I just got my Everol 100 prescription filled - went to doctors to try to get alternative, he phoned their local independent pharmacist who had it in stock, which previously it wasn't....I didn't question where they got it....just took it with thanks!

hotmama

« Reply #424 on: November 05, 2019, 12:01:15 PM »

Thanks Hurdity but Estradot isn't available. At least not where I live!

Rosie63

« Reply #425 on: November 05, 2019, 12:50:11 PM »

Thanks for the posting the link Hurdity.  It's very informative.

Rosie x

shrosphirelass

« Reply #426 on: November 05, 2019, 08:19:36 PM »

Thanks Hurdity, useful info x

clio

« Reply #427 on: November 06, 2019, 05:49:58 AM »

I've got an appointment with my GP today regarding my hrt patches, I too cannot get hold of them,  the gynecologist who removed my polyp said I should think about coming off hrt in the next 5 - 10 years so was wondering if I should try and come off it now as I've been on it 13 years, went on it at 39 and I'm 52 now what do you ladies think, I just don't want all them symptoms again 😔😈😱

Clio

Joaniepat

« Reply #428 on: November 06, 2019, 07:20:26 AM »

I wouldn't stop, as at 52 you are only at the natural age of menopause now. All things being equal you can stay on HRT for the rest of your life. I was taken off it at 54 and it was the top of the slippery slope for me.

JP x

clio

« Reply #429 on: November 06, 2019, 09:16:29 PM »

My doc has prescribed estradot 50 patches and  utrogestan 100mg capsules in place of everol sequi. Even these have been hard to get hold off. The 3rd chemist I went to said they have ordered them for me and will be in tomorrow, fingers crossed they do come in. Has anyone else been given these as an alternative??

Clio

bear

Hurdity

« Reply #431 on: November 18, 2019, 05:54:10 PM »

Janssen have since produced a more detailed list of their stock availability here which I came across when another member posted about being prescribed Evorel 25....

https://www.janssen.com/uk/hormone-replacement-therapy-hrt-shortages-uk (as at 13th November).

"The Janssen UK team Evorel range of products supply interruption update as of 13th November 2019:

The table below provides further detail on the latest projected supply interruption dates across the Evorel range of products as of 13th November 2019. Please note these are projections only based on current demand and remaining Janssen stock levels. There is a possibility some local pharmacies may experience shortages prior to these dates depending on ongoing demand.

Patch description                    Latest projected Janssen UK stock out dates (as of 13th November 2019)

Evorel Conti 24x1                          Out Of Stock

Evorel Conti 8x1                            21st November 2019

Evorel Sequi 8x1                            Out of Stock

Evorel 50MCG 24x1                      Out of Stock

Evorel 50MCG 8x1                        Out of Stock*

Evorel 25MCG 8x1                        27th November 2019*

Evorel 100 MCG 8x1                     Out of Stock

Evorel 75 MCG 8x1                        Out of Stock"

Hurdity x

Hurdity

« Reply #432 on: November 18, 2019, 05:57:03 PM »

My doc has prescribed estradot 50 patches and  utrogestan 100mg capsules in place of everol sequi. Even these have been hard to get hold off. The 3rd chemist I went to said they have ordered them for me and will be in tomorrow, fingers crossed they do come in. Has anyone else been given these as an alternative??

Clio

Your post got missed....I had something different! Estradot was out of stock from my dispensary's supplier (which I'd been using for 12 + years) so I was switched to Estraderm - but I think more have become available recently? There were plenty of these when I last got my prescription but they are ginormous! (Evorel are quite big though too?). I was happy with Estradot and now equally happy on estraderm apart from the size  ::)

Hurdity x

Wilks

« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2019, 06:23:57 PM »

I'm having trouble getting Estradot or Evorel. I tried an independent pharmacy today who said supplies of both are “sporadic”. Estraderm gives me a rash.

KiltedCupid

« Reply #434 on: November 18, 2019, 07:07:06 PM »

I'm having trouble getting Estradot or Evorel. I tried an independent pharmacy today who said supplies of both are “sporadic”. Estraderm gives me a rash.

Wilks - have you tried online pharmacies? They will accept a prescription at usual costs.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 36