Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Another update on availability of hrt  (Read 531 times)

Pmj 28

Re: Another update on availability of hrt
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 02:18:04 PM »

Thank you Dotty , I am on elleste duet 2mg I managed too fined a packet a few months ago after ringing around, hopeful my pharmacy will have them in stock will give them a ring x

Foxylady

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 04:16:16 PM »

Thanks again Dotty!

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 04:50:15 PM »

https://mailchi.mp/c2f6938b40bd/new-medical-procedure-could-delay-menopause-by-twenty-years-bms-response-1502405?e=ca68f6382c&fbclid=IwAR2eyUCG60oD7cznABo631ic27975xIT-_cHg-eSBMpov9Vd-sBuPwBFpCY

This update gives the expected dates of new supplies. X
   Thanks for this Dotty. Very useful. I saw it earlier when I was on the way to my GP to pick up a prescription.
In July the GP had refused my request due to the supply problem. I managed to persuade them to give me one so I could try to find a pharmacy with stock myself but  I could only get  16 patches not 24 .
   Then this week I found an alternative source online so asked the GP practice to let me a have a further prescription in advance in case the problem was long term. They have allowed me one just for 16 patches to cover the incomplete one.
I might now wait a month or so to see if my usual pharmacy gets stock in again rather than post the prescription to the online supplier.

Perinowpost

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 04:52:40 PM »

Thanks for keeping us posted Dotty x