Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Day 6 no progesterone - thoughts anyone  (Read 1419 times)

juliemargaret

Re: Day 6 no progesterone - thoughts anyone
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 05:28:33 PM »

Thank yoi so very much Ladybt28!! Im.gonna do all we said. Bitnscared upping/taking the gel as got it in my head thats whats making me feel like im on a caffeine overload.....BUT....gonna soldier on and relax best as can, not be too afraid   and see what happens. I know if i increase.it and feel real bad  then its poss that....
 On a good note.....my headache has (touch woooooood) eased off and my head and eyes feel a bit lighter!  Gonna go and start packing for my hol......as not done a thing as bwen too physically n emptionally drained.
Thanks for being there for me. Will.check in with u and let u know how I am in a few days. Xx

sheila99

Re: Day 6 no progesterone - thoughts anyone
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »

Ladybt28 why do you say to continue on utro if the bleed has started? I thought the bleed started when prog reduced/stopped so not sure why you should continue? Just asking as I've had trouble aligning the hrt cycle to my own and now I stop utro when I bleed even if I haven't got to 12 days so the hrt cycle stays in step with my own . I'm assuming the bleed is caused by my body stopping production of prog. Wondering if this is wrong.
 Jmargaret it might be worth searching other posts about feeling jittery. I haven't taken much notice of them as it isn't something I've had but I *think* the advice was to increase oestrogen more slowly though ladybt28 has had the opposite experience!
  I have had a 6 week cycle for 40 years and lining still thin so I doubt one long cycle will cause a problem as long as you can tolerate enough prog to have a proper bleed.
Pages: 1 [2]