Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Forgotten hrt...feeling rubbish  (Read 928 times)

Jeepers

Forgotten hrt...feeling rubbish
« on: August 04, 2019, 08:03:32 PM »

Hi all

This weekend I was away staying with friends, and due to the change in regime, I forgot my oestrogel and testosterone.

This evening I feel really flat and down. Feels like there is a stone on my chest.
Could this be because of a sudden dip? It's hard to think that one forgotten day can make me feel so black...maybe that's not it, and it's something else?

Jeepers xx

MicheleMaBelle

Re: Forgotten hrt...feeling rubbish
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 07:00:31 AM »

It's probably the dip I. Hormones Jeepers. It can make me feel that it too.

Jeepers

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 04:42:21 PM »

Hi

Thanks, birdy and Michele, I hope so.

I'm feeling a lot better today,  and for some reason my libido has shot up! Whilst bf is definitely not complaining, it's probably not a good idea to let my hormones bounce about all over the place

NinaH

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 05:41:44 PM »

I use patches and every time I'm abroad the bastard things fall off. I used to get stressed but not anymore - it can't be helped. I thought I felt a change but actually I don't when I really think about it.

I just accept it and forget about it. No need for dramas, it is what it is. Can't change it!

Tc

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 10:21:12 PM »

Hey jeeps. Nice to see you. Yoouve had a dip dur to missing a couple days but look at it this way you know your regime is working for you. Which is great. It's only a few days off,  you will soon be back on course. Xxxxx