Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Anybody familiar to Lenzetto?  (Read 2834 times)

ladylollipop

Anybody familiar to Lenzetto?
« on: August 04, 2019, 01:30:21 PM »

Hi everybody, as I can't get hold of Fem7sequi patches till  next spring my doc suggested to take the fem7 estrogen patches combined with a progesterone tablet. Due to the hot weather ( I believe) the patches don't stick and often I need three patches a week. A friend of mine is using lenzetto spray and is satisfied. Anybody at this forum who also use lenzetto spray and can tell me about it? Thank you

Lady Lollipop

Hurdity

Re: Anybody familiar to Lenzetto?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 06:14:32 PM »

Hi ladylollipop

Lenzetto first came to our attention on this forum from paisley who lives in Spain and was prescribed it - you can read about this here:

https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,38971.15.html

There are/have been other users but not sure if anyone else who posts on here is using it now? There are also other threads on Lenzetto - it is so little used here ( because it is not available) that you will easily be able to find them. Go to the home page of the forum and just put in "lenzetto" and about 10 other threads will pop up, where it is mentioned.

At the time I don't think it was licensed for use in the UK and as far as I know it is not yet generally available on NHS although it is licensed/available in many EU countries. I presume it is available privately in UK which is how your friend has got hold of it - unless she lives outside UK?

By the way other patches are designed to be changed twice a week anyway - it;s only Femseven that you have to make last a week so you could try any of the other typoes and change every 3 days like many of us do? Or else try estradiol gel?

Hope this helps :)

Hurdity x

ladylollipop

Re: Anybody familiar to Lenzetto?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 07:22:16 PM »

Dear Hurdity, thank you so much for your reply. I myself do not live in the Uk but in Germany. I will check the thread you have recommended. One of my oldest friends is a gynecologist and also a endocrinologist so I will see what he thinks is best until fem7 will be available again. But also if you do have a doctor you can trust it is always good to ask other ladies who use it for advice.
Thanks again
Lady Lollipop