Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Continuous estrogen progesterone combined patch  (Read 710 times)

amy1235

Continuous estrogen progesterone combined patch
« on: August 09, 2019, 10:21:08 PM »

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I'm on Estrodot 75mg patch and Utrogestan vaginally 100mg 3 days followed by 200mg 5 days and back to 100mg another three days- I do this every six weeks, then get a bleed a few days after stopping the progesterone which can last upto a week. I'm 57 and fed up of bleeding and just want to know what would be the best combined patch I could try which would be the best equivalent...... thank you

Rosebush

Re: Continuous estrogen progesterone combined patch
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 01:09:00 PM »

Amy the only Conti patch that's available now is Everol which I use, and it seems to be in short supply, before this I used Femseven Conti, but that's not available in my area until next year..xx

Katejo

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 01:12:25 PM »

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I'm on Estrodot 75mg patch and Utrogestan vaginally 100mg 3 days followed by 200mg 5 days and back to 100mg another three days- I do this every six weeks, then get a bleed a few days after stopping the progesterone which can last upto a week. I'm 57 and fed up of bleeding and just want to know what would be the best combined patch I could try which would be the best equivalent...... thank you
I am also on Evorel conti. No bleeding at all yet but the same supply problem.

Tc

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 02:31:24 PM »

Hiya Amy. You can take utrogestan on a continual basis (100mg). I'm assuming you are post meno.
Xx