Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Realistic expectations?  (Read 1892 times)

shrosphirelass

Re: Realistic expectations?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2019, 01:14:44 PM »

If you try a patch you could start on half which is what I did for over 6 months, then increased to 3/4 before finally increasing to a whole one Also the benefits with this is that you have lots of spares as you can save them up and then hopefully not get caught with none if there is an issue with supply.

Let us know how you get on.

Mogster71

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2019, 01:18:48 PM »

Hi SL

Thank you, that's a really good idea. My head is spinning with it all really and I feel like it's kind of taken over my life  ::)

Katejo

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2019, 01:29:22 PM »

Hi SL

Thank you, that's a really good idea. My head is spinning with it all really and I feel like it's kind of taken over my life  ::)
  I was actually prescribed half patches initially on the basis that we should start with the lowest dose possible. They had little effect so I am now on full patches.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2019, 01:44:53 PM »

Sadly results aren't being lost - they simply aren't being processed 'on time' as there aren't enough people to do the tests or report on the results.  Good old NHS! so demoralising for all involved  :'(

Results can be sent via e-mail immediately to the GP/Nurse who requested them.  It shouldn't be necessary to keep repeating them but often quicker!
Pages: 1 [2]