Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Any news re Elleste Duet 2mg supply?  (Read 798 times)

florriepeck

Any news re Elleste Duet 2mg supply?
« on: July 17, 2019, 02:06:16 PM »

Down to my last few weeks of these tablets now, and my pharmacy still doesn't have the 3 months supply owed to me ( and paid for!).
Wondering whether supplies have started moving again, and, if not, do I go back to GP for the same thing under a different name?

Katejo

Re: Any news re Elleste Duet 2mg supply?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 05:26:47 PM »

Down to my last few weeks of these tablets now, and my pharmacy still doesn't have the 3 months supply owed to me ( and paid for!).
Wondering whether supplies have started moving again, and, if not, do I go back to GP for the same thing under a different name?

I don't know about the availability of Elleste Duet but have you asked at other local pharmacies just in case?

bear

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 06:56:01 PM »

florriepeck

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 08:02:05 PM »

I've asked at other local pharmacies, with no luck; I could widen my search and phone round.
My original pharmacy has the prescription, so I would have to get a new one: don't know if one pharmacy borrows from another, if I could source a supply.
If not, they should refund my prescription fee, really: I paid £18 and have received only £9 worth of medication, having waited for the outstanding amount for 3 months now.

jaycee

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 11:04:17 AM »

My local pharmacy will try to get something from another one if short so i would enquire as to if this can be done,or can you get your prescription back

florriepeck

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 02:09:44 PM »

Got my Elleste Duet 2mg 3 month outstanding supply!
Following advice on here, I phoned round local pharmacies, and found a branch which had a pack in stock: they agreed to loan it to my original pharmacy.
Thanks, everyone.

jaycee

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 04:03:59 PM »

Good news. always worth asking,glad you have got sorted

Katejo

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 04:06:13 PM »

Got my Elleste Duet 2mg 3 month outstanding supply!
Following advice on here, I phoned round local pharmacies, and found a branch which had a pack in stock: they agreed to loan it to my original pharmacy.
Thanks, everyone.
Glad that you have it but a bit surprised at the idea that one pharmacy would 'loan' to the other. I had thought that perhaps the original pharmacy would refund your payment and let you take the prescription back to give to the other one.

florriepeck

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 07:05:57 PM »

Katejo, it turned out that the pharmacy with stock was run by the same company as my original one.
They're only along the road from each other, so I don't know why they don't communicate with each other if there's supply problems with medications.