Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Vagifem tabs falling out  (Read 3433 times)

Winterose

Vagifem tabs falling out
« on: July 14, 2019, 11:00:03 AM »

Has anyone had this problem ? I insert once in bed as high as they will go and then I when I get up in morning they fall out so haven't been absorbed. Is there anything else I could use?

jaycee

Re: Vagifem tabs falling out
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 11:12:54 AM »

Are they falling out whole,as an actual tablet? can't see them dropping out whole, as they are supposed to stick , sometimes they can drop a bit of residue maybe,
Sorry no idea otherwise, are you sure you are putting them as high as possible??
Hopefully soon  someone else will be able to advise you better
Just read again, are you laid down when inserting the tablet,?, as that might be the problem,
Standing up should work better
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:15:21 AM by jaycee »

Katejo

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:22:36 AM »

Has anyone had this problem ? I insert once in bed as high as they will go and then I when I get up in morning they fall out so haven't been absorbed. Is there anything else I could use?
I haven't had this problem. I have never seen one fall out. I insert them when standing up.

Joaniepat

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 12:03:37 PM »

You could try Ovestin instead, which is a cream you insert with an applicator. Some people insert the measured dose on a finger and insert it that way, rubbing it in a bit to make sure it stays put. Alternatively, to get Vagifem to dissolve better, insert some Yes VM an hour or two beforehand to moisten the inside of the vagina.

JP x

Maryjane

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 01:39:45 PM »

Happens to some of the ladies in my VA group.

I think if very dry they just don't melt, I dip mine into some SYLK vaginal moisturiser first & then insert.

There is also the estring & cream to try.

Winterose

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 11:02:06 AM »

Thank you for comments , had been using them for 2 years and only in last month had noticed the whole tablet had fallen out . Slightly dissolved on one side . So will try putting them in with some v moisturiser.