Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bit Peed off  (Read 2081 times)

Dotty

Re: Bit Peed off
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2019, 05:51:09 PM »

Yes nausea was horrendous along with complete lack of appetite and inability to eat. Lasted all day every day for months. HRT sorted it out thankfully.

Doctors wouldn't believe that nausea was a symptom of menopause 😦 .

Mogster71

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2019, 05:57:41 PM »

:lol:

You're forgiven  ;D Foxylady!

Oh Dotty, how awful. Mine seems to wax and wane a bit but I can relate to this! Blimmin hormones eh? Just checked that probiotic, it was Bio-Kult :)

Foxylady

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2019, 06:01:44 PM »

:-*, It's optibac one I take (capsules). I think it finding one that works for you, they all have different combinations of bacteria and amounts, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.

Mogster71

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 04:04:28 PM »

Spoke to another GP at my practice today (where has she been hiding??)

She did seem a lot more clued up than the others there, she told me not to get too hung up on the blood tests as she herself has been going by the guidelines over the last year or so that bloods aren't always useful, plus they are expensive, and that symptoms are a far better guide.

Sadly she echoed the message we seem to all be getting now, that HRT is in short supply. She agreed that she felt I would benefit from being on HRT, and I could either resume my last offering of the Novofem to see if the side effects lessened on further cycles, or wait and have a new one prescribed. As I had 2 months worth at home I've decided to try this one again and see how we go.

Will keep you in the loop!! Thanks to you all for such kind support x
Pages: 1 [2]