Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi supply  (Read 692 times)

Choc Ice

Evorel Sequi supply
« on: July 09, 2019, 01:22:19 PM »

I can't get my first prescription yet as there appears to be a problem with the wholesale supplier. Is anyone else having difficulties getting theirs in the UK. Just beginning to feel desperate as I've got brave enough to ask for help, feels like another let down.

Katejo

Re: Evorel Sequi supply
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 01:27:53 PM »

I can't get my first prescription yet as there appears to be a problem with the wholesale supplier. Is anyone else having difficulties getting theirs in the UK. Just beginning to feel desperate as I've got brave enough to ask for help, feels like another let down.
At the weekend my local Boots branch had the Sequi but not the Conti which I need to get soon. I have a meno clinic apt tomorrow and am going to ask about this.

Taz2

Re: Evorel Sequi supply
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 03:33:38 PM »

There are a couple of other threads about the shortages. The BMS have issued a statement on their website which I think says shortages will be resolved as soon as possible. It's not just HRT as my daughter in law had problems getting her naproxen and pregabalin recently. It's very upsetting when medicines are not available.

Taz x