Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sleepless night  (Read 3004 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Sleepless night
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 03:03:09 PM »

Don't deny your kidneys or they will work harder = getting up more!

Kathleen

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2019, 09:15:11 PM »

Hello again ladies.

Wrensong -  thank you for your comments. It certainly sounds as if you are doing all the right things. I also ate little meat before my diagnosis but I did like milk, cheese and eggs. I now follow a whole food, plant based diet and I believe that has been of benefit.

Wishing you well and keep us updated.

K.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2019, 06:38:12 AM »

Woke at 1.30 - awake mulling issues until at least 3.30  :-\ then woke to the phone clicking on and off then the alarm clock.

Jillm

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 03:23:07 PM »

Hi everyone,

Not been on for a couple of weeks. I am so proud of myself, I have smashed my 5 miles swim in 4 weeks challenge, as of this morning I have swam 10.4 miles and still have till Sunday to end of challenge.
All I can say is I feel a whole lot better, sleeping improved greatly, only one night this week with head bombs and anxiety keeping me awake. It seems it is true that excercise does help with symptoms.
Bought a fitness tracker which says I slept 8.4 hours last night. I must just be knackered.
Still having short bust sore heads, which are a bit scary, also slight buzzing in legs still there, but I think I must me ok to be able to do all the extra exercise.
I've now involved another friend for next month and I hope to do another 10 miles🏊🏼‍♀️👍🐠
Just waiting for some weight to drop off now. So far I am 2 pounds heavier, bit disappointing, everyone says muscle is heavier than fat, but I do feel way more toned.
I really do feel soooooo much better👍🥳

Wrensong

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2019, 06:37:03 PM »

Yaaaay Jillm!!!   :medal:  Well done you.  That is so good to know.  Sleeping so well as reward is lovely.  Sounds as though you are doing all the right things to stay really healthy & you deserve to enjoy feeling virtuous.  Keep posting!
Wx

Jillm

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 06:44:01 PM »

Hello everyone, well I was feeling way better, but back to anxiety again.
We were at Alton Towers last week which was really good fun, weather was perfect, but I have had the worst sinus problems. So dizzy after each ride with the stuff sloshing about in my head.
Also ended up at out of hours hospital on Saturday as my vision went all blurry for about 3 hours. Got checked out, couldn't find anything sinister.
Advised to have eye test which I did today, all good, optician suggested silent migraine.
Managed to get an appointment with GP this afternoon(very lucky), doctor also thinks migraine without stomping sore head. Also putting the stabbing head pains down to migraine.
I asked again if it could be memo related (always my mantra) - answer maybe but probably not.
GP was great, very reassuring and checked symptoms with stroke team, who also think migraine. I left a bit more reassured, but I now think I am imagining these symptoms at times.
I wish I could just shrug the horrible anxiety off like I used to. :-\

NorthArm

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 10:43:58 PM »

Hi JillM

I too get those ‘head bombs' as I'm falling asleep. Plus I get flashes and auras eyes open or closed, but no pain. My optometrist has also suggested silent migraine - interesting as I used to get similar years ago on a specific ocp, one containing levonorgestrel and I now have a Mirena inserted which contains the same 🙄. I have had migraines (with the pain, but no aura other than light hurt my eyes) very sporadically since adolescence, my last one in 2012 when I was 46. I did have them constantly whilst on the prog part of Femoston 2/10 which is why I came off it to try other hrt.

I have an appointment with my gynae in about two weeks, so will discuss other options then.

In the meantime, my sleep is stuffed - two crap nights, followed by one good one...exactly where I was at two years ago, before hrt, and when all this crap started.

Just so fed up ☹️
Pages: 1 [2]