Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Feel like shit after 3 weeks on Evorel Sequi  (Read 1003 times)

sadielouise78

Feel like shit after 3 weeks on Evorel Sequi
« on: July 04, 2019, 12:01:32 PM »

Hi,

I was put on Evorel Sequi 3 weeks ago after a year on Femoston 2.10 (which was taken off as I am a migraine with aura sufferer).  It's taken me up to today to figure out what it is that's wrong.  First the night sweats came back, which have now eased, and I have had headache for 3 weeks with weekly migraines.  I moved onto the Conti patch on Tuesday and since then I have felt like I could cry my eyes out.  I've also had brain fog for 3 weeks (all this stopped a year ago) although that seems to clear up in the afternoon but not great for work.  I'm tired but not sleeping too which isn't helping and just have no energy (I've had to stop going to the gym for the time being).

I have my own gripes about being taken off Femoston 2.10 but it seems there's nothing I can do about that.  I'm back at the doctors on Monday for my review but it's my Hen Do this weekend and I feel like shit!  I've tried everything, paracetamol, sinus tablets, nasal sprays for the headaches but only today has it occurred to me it could be my patch.

Feeling very sad!  :'(

Sarah x

catlover68

Re: Feel like shit after 3 weeks on Evorel Sequi
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 01:39:56 PM »

Hi Sadielouise78

Sorry your having issues with hrt. I had the same thing whilst I was on it,basically non stop migraine and headaches all the time. I was popping tablets 3-4 times a day. I've taken hrt in tablet form,patch and gel and with each one I suffered. Eventually I had to come off hrt and am now trying to do this naturally but it's hard. Go back to your doctor as there are other hrt you can try. Unfortunately it's trial and error. Good luck with your wedding!