Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Patches and side effects  (Read 715 times)

Nickih63

Patches and side effects
« on: June 23, 2019, 09:20:42 AM »

Hi all just want to ask if anyone has had side effects with Evorel patches 75. Specifically ankle swelling in one leg and headaches? I have been to gp and he didn't mention the hrt as a possible cause. Had this problem a few years ago but turned out to be bp medication was the cause. Swapped that and it was perfect-until I started using these patches!! Same ankle but it doesn't go down on resting  :-\ starting to think I'm going nuts tyi

Joaniepat

Re: Patches and side effects
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 09:43:16 AM »

Ankle swelling sounds more like the BP medication. Is it a calcium channel blocker? Did the same to me. I've changed mine to lacidipine and OK so far. Some CCBs are worse than others for ankle swelling, so perhaps get your BP meds reviewed again.

JP x

Foxylady

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 11:40:41 AM »

Hi Nickih63, I changed from everol sequi to everol 75 patches & provera 5mg last friday (been on them a week), no untoward side effects as yet. I feel I've been sleeping better although inconsistently. I don't know much about BP meds but that's more likely to be the culprit.

Yorkshire Girl

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 07:11:04 PM »

Hi Nicki I have been on Everol 75 now 100 and never had any problems. Think your ankle swelling is likely to be meds for BP.