Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Fem7 out of stock HELP  (Read 3451 times)

jaycee

Re: Fem7 out of stock HELP
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 10:19:07 PM »

*Tracy* so sorry must have missed your post too, my daughter is on femseven conti

Jules53

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2019, 11:02:14 AM »

Hi Jaycee

Femseven Conti has been discontinued so is your daughter still able to get it? I have been trying to find an alternative and have been feeling awful since I came off it. I'd be interested to know if she's got it recently.

Thanks x

jaycee

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 12:00:02 PM »

Hi Jules,yes my daughter got hers last week, and is getting another months supply this week as she is going away for a month on holiday soon,and will run out otherwise/plenty here  for now anyway
Apparently there is plenty of Evoral conti, as my Dr checked before prescribing mine

Jules53

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2019, 12:14:45 PM »

Thanks Jaycee. Where are you in the UK please?

jaycee

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2019, 09:06:06 PM »

I am in North Yorkshire, i have also read that femseven conti is in short supply, due to being discontinued for now, so my daughter might possibly have to change eventually
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 08:56:22 AM by jaycee »

Jules53

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 07:34:44 AM »

Thanks Jaycee. Unfortunately it is definitely out of stock here in Gloucestershire and is not likely to be back in supply until the end of this year, if at all😢.

So annoying as so many women are suffering because of this

Daniel30

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2019, 11:29:39 PM »

Estradot out of stock in Manchester Warrington Liverpool ( all size patches) I'm devastated they were great for me doctor has now put me on Everol 50 they are making me sick .

Jules53

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2019, 07:47:10 AM »

Daniel30

So sorry to hear your patches are out of stock. The supply problems are getting ridiculous now! I have been in a right mess since they discontinued Femseven Conti 😢.  I'm on Evorel 50 but am going to come off as I don't feel great and the Utrogestan didn't suit me. How are they making you feel? I feel very nauseous, dizzy and anxious

jaycee

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2019, 08:23:46 AM »

Well Jules. the curse has now hit here, my daughter couldn't get her femseven conti after all, the chemist last week said they had plenty, now none, so as she is going on holiday on sunday for 3 weeks is in a panic, the chemist has rung our Drs and asked for a replacement for her, will update as to what she gets,
This is so wrong isn't it

Jules53

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2019, 07:55:07 PM »

Oh no Jaycee, that's awful 😢 . These bloody pharmaceutical  companies are literally messing with people's lives and don't realise what a massive impact this has!!

Unfortunately there isn't another patch with the same progesterone in. If she wanted the same progesterone she would need the Mirena coil and a separate Oestrogen patch. I really hope she finds a good alternative

jaycee

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2019, 09:24:59 PM »

She is being given evoral conti, like i have just started on, the chemist says they are very similiar, but like you say the progesterone is different, so i think she is just being placated,

Tracey E

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2019, 09:28:58 PM »

She is being given evoral conti, like i have just started on, the chemist says they are very similiar, but like you say the progesterone is different, so i think she is just being placated,

They gave that to me as a replacement for Fem 7. It gave me palpitations so had to come off it..

jaycee

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2019, 08:57:11 AM »

She still has 2 weeks worth of femseven left, but had to get another prescription as she will be away when they run out,
She is worried about the side effects re hair loss ,as am i, my hair has started drastic thinning and don't want any more, [i have 3 almost bald patches] no idea why most of the things i have read point to  low iron, but i was on Livial so could have been that, but was on it previously and no hair loss
I have bought some Spatone to see if it makes a difference]
The progesterone in Evoral Conti is different to Femseven Conti, as it is Northeristerone, which apparently is a harsher progesterone, and it is this which apparently can cause hair loss
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 09:11:12 AM by jaycee »

Tracey E

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2019, 10:13:09 AM »

I experienced no increased hair loss on Evorel conti so hopefully she will be fine...

Katejo

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2019, 11:12:56 AM »

I experienced no increased hair loss on Evorel conti so hopefully she will be fine...
I only started evorel Conti in april but certainly no hair loss so far. My hair is particularly thick though so it would take a while to show.
Pages: 1 [2] 3