Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Advice regarding weird symptom  (Read 879 times)

sparklyweirdo

Advice regarding weird symptom
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:41:20 PM »

a summary of my story - diagnosed Early menopause at 32, after not getting periods for ages and ages when I came off birth control pill the year previously when i was 31, had symptoms of hot flushes, hormonal anxiety off the charts, sweating in sleep, mega tiredness etc. FSH tests showed that my levels were mega high indicating menopause. Went on HRT conti and have been on them ever since. I am 35 now so have been on HRT for 3 years now.

The weird symptom happened today and I dont know why it happened. I suddenly got light brown discharge on my pants which reminded me of the way my periods used to end when i was on the birth control pills so I am worried as it is odd, I havent had intercourse for a year and my fiance is very understanding!  My smear test in april was all clear, no issues there.

So i am not sure what is happening... It just is weird cos for the past week, i havent been sleeping good, lots of vivid dreams, a dull headache etc. I did see my doctor a month ago about other issues but i did mention that it was weird that every month for at least a week i get super tired, bad sleep, vivid dreams, headaches, she wasnt sure to what it was due to as I was super stressed at that time in my life so we thought it must be stress doing this to me, but now .... i am unsure.....

any advice would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:48:53 PM by sparklyweirdo »

ann58

Re: Advice regarding weird symptom
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 01:16:21 PM »

I've had this while on hrt and it is always best to get checked out at the doctors. My tests came back fine and they just put it down to hormones but always best to get any post menopause bleeding investigated.