Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: 😐 confused 🤷🏽‍♀️  (Read 1389 times)

Tinacros

😐 confused 🤷🏽‍♀️
« on: June 07, 2019, 08:15:34 PM »

I'm 51 and had my fsh and lh done in November 2015. It was 58.2 and
48.7.  I started on femoston 1/10 and felt great for a couple of years, then after symptoms returned I tried 2/10 but that made my boobs so swollen and sore. So went back on 1/10 but stopped getting withdrawal bleeds. Suffer with VA :( on ovestin. Anyway asked doc for utrogestan/oestrogel.. did the oestrogel bit then did utrogestan for 8 days vaginally. It absolutely knocked me out. I had to drag myself out of bed and felt a lead weight!! Anyway back on the oestrogel part but no bleed. Boobs still swollen too.  What's the best routine for me. ?? I'm going to gps to see if I can get a referral to get my womb lining checked as I've never had it done. Forgot to say I've been using 2 pumps of gel. I'm going round in circles... meanwhile feeling groggy and bloated. Xx

Elmsey

Re: 😐 confused 🤷🏽‍♀️
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 07:47:15 AM »

I am having the same problems with the gel and Utrogestan.

I was on Femeston 1/5 conti.  Is it worth trying that?  You may be post meno.

I am having the opposite problem that the 1/5 was not enough (flushes, palpitations and anxiety returning).  Tried the gel/Utro combo and had a terible time.  Now just gone back to 1/5, but have doubled the dose as I was told by my consultant that this is ok and in fact a friend has just been told the same thing by her GP.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 08:32:59 AM »

Some find patches ease symptoms during the progesterone phase of treatment.  I think.  May be put the product name into the search box.  Make notes !

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 01:20:22 PM »

I double my dose too. I'm on femoston conti.
Alls ok until I get symptoms of too much, like sore boobs and anxiety, so I drop down to one and half mg. I couldn't get on with the two separate ones either. Xx