Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: 44yrs old and lack of eastrogen causing many problems  (Read 1140 times)

Sammiclaire

44yrs old and lack of eastrogen causing many problems
« on: June 05, 2019, 07:49:57 PM »

Hi guys. New to this site.
I'm 44yrs old and doc said beginning of yr that I'm perimenopausal. Put me on Vagifem due to vaginal dryness, insomnia and other things. Developed skin tags inside vagina. Anyway, ran out of suppositories but at same time I noticed I was getting more skin tags and thought the eastrogen were causing it. So didn't get a repeat prescription. Big mistake!! Over past few weeks I've been really dry, sore in vaginal area. My back end sore too. I keep causing irritation to the skin tags as keep feeling around. Discharge has lessened. So decided better start the Vagifem again. Over past 2 days of starting it, it does feel slightly better. Now got a red sore around anus though but wondering if that could be caused also by my panty liner and thongs. Going to go ask doctor if these skin tags can get removed but I suspect I'm gonna get told it's cosmetic surgery even though it's great discomfort with intercourse

Tinkerbell

Re: 44yrs old and lack of eastrogen causing many problems
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 10:59:42 PM »

You need to keep the Vagifem going, otherwise symptoms return as you have found and VA can affect the back passage area.
I would also ditch the thongs and reduce the use of panty liners as both of those will not be helping the soreness.