Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Doctors still not sure on HRT/MENO  (Read 2860 times)

jaypo

Re: Doctors still not sure on HRT/MENO
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 05:37:17 PM »

The rate they shovel out antidepressants and sleeping tablets is shocking,I've been offered both in the past but refused as I was neither depressed or not sleeping due to depression 🤷‍♀️

Lanzalover

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2019, 05:50:00 PM »

It's not only in uk that you can be given the wrong thing.

I bought an Estring in Lanzarote a few months ago so it's in box with with Spanish writing on it.

While in Majorca DH called in the chemist to buy another one  he took the Spanish box with him simple you would think but no whenever you go in a chemist to buy anything in Spain they have to type it into the computer and lo and beholdthe pharmacist said he couldn't find them wtf and gave DH
Estraderm 75 mgs patches just as well I know not to put them in  my vagina.

Lanzalover x

Foxylady

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2019, 07:35:40 PM »

:rofl: I'm laughing but it really isn't funny, dangerous some of the practices going on! I dread to think the issues you would have if you put a patch there, waxing would be the least of your worries!! ouch. x

Lanzalover

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2019, 06:12:17 AM »

I laughed as well as I couldn't understand why he he couldn't read the Spanish on the box and why he neede to use his computer although it does tell them if it's something which you buy over the counter or if you need a prescription.Perhaps he was British ha ha.

Never mind I'll try again when we next go to Lanzarote.

If anyone is interested it cost €8 for a months supply of the patches and I tend to use patches rather than gel when DGD is here for any length of time so they'll get used.

Lanzalover x

Butterfly22

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2019, 12:24:15 PM »

I actually remember picking up a spot cream but was for down there. I thought huh is this a new thing!
Pages: 1 [2]