Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Post meno Implant experiences/updates please  (Read 701 times)

Tc

Post meno Implant experiences/updates please
« on: June 01, 2019, 08:10:39 PM »

Hiya ladies. I have been referred to get an implant as I dont absorb gel or patches. When i mentioned this on another thread a couple of ladies asked me questions as they are interested in it too.. I cant seem to link but C and W meno pages you can download the implant factual info. But it would be good to hear personal experience.

Briefly. My personal background is I am struggeling with horrendous symptoms since surgical meno 8 months ago (uterus intact) and my level is well below 200  and dropping even on 150 patch so I have been told I am a candidate  I have been offered the pill but not sure it's a good choice for me as I have some increased risk factors regarding blood clots.

I have looked through previous threads on here about implants but most are quite old or seem to have been missed.

Just wondered if any ladies on it or with past experience would like to share or give an update for those of us who are considering it.

Thank you in advance if you are able to share info/experience for us "non absorbers" on here.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:13:34 PM by Tc »