Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: 3 week period and no sign of stopping  (Read 1144 times)

Herbie73

3 week period and no sign of stopping
« on: May 27, 2019, 11:44:57 AM »

Hi ladies haven't been on here for ages, I wondered if any other ladies have had constant bleeding in perimenopause I was checked last year had hysteroscopy and biopsy, all clear except a submucousal fibroid and they did mention adymiosis, I have had menstrual irregularities since then mid cycle spotting, smaller gaps between period was 28 went down to 23, very heavy clotty periods,  occational night sweats, poor memory, always boiling hot, at the beginning of this month i started spotting when I was due on and did so for 2weeks, then got my actual period which would be a week or 2 late, then bleed until now 9 days on, so I'm confused as to if it's my fibroid or premenopausal or both, I have a very spotty forehead which I haven't had since I was a teenager, also I have lack of pms symptoms no swollen bombs moodiness etc, do anyone have any advice as to what to take naturally, I also have no pain what so ever.

Anyway thanks for listening

Sorry is so long, I'm just fed up with wearing black and covering seats with plastic 😂xx

jaypo

Re: 3 week period and no sign of stopping
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 12:12:54 PM »

I'm glad your bombs aren't swollen 😆😂🤣
Seriously though, I used to have constant periods,3 weeks,like you,I would think they were just about to disappear then I'd pass huge clots,I had numerous fibroids & had tried everything,ablation,different tablets,I eventually had to have a hysterectomy,which was brilliant,no more periods,I was like a new woman.If it is your fibroid,you can try several different options,just because they didn't work for me,doesn't mean the same for you.Anyway,good luck,hope you find something

Herbie73

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 02:00:08 PM »

Sorry I meant boobs now funny😂😂I'm glad other ladies have this it's just really annoying and draining, I just bought black cohosh because it's suppose to help level out hormones I'm not sure if it will help but I will give a try for a couple of weeks and I'm going to try intermittent fasting and cut out as much dairy and sugar I can , I'm already veggie so no need to cut out meat I also take turmeric green tea vitamin d iron and Apple cider vinegar, so hopefully this may help xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 02:32:30 PM »

NOOOOO - go to your GP and ask for medication to stop the bleeding.

Fasting will NOT help.  Your body needs sugars and fats too. 

jaypo

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 03:43:16 PM »

I was put on mefeminic acid(spelling 😳) helped for a little while but I tend to agree with clkd,you need to go back to dr,I'm veggie too but obviously we can lack iron,so be careful,especially as you're losing so much blood,I became terribly anaemic and had to go on ferrous sulphate