Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Indivina 1/25mg  (Read 705 times)

Rosie63

Indivina 1/25mg
« on: May 24, 2019, 09:24:34 AM »

Hi ladies.  Do you know if I'm like to be able to get this HRT?  Doctor has prescribed this morning but first chemist I tried said they're out of stock !!  I don't really see the point in trying to source them, start them and then I can't get them going forward.  I'm currently taking conti Femoston but still getting symptoms/side effects...hence she suggested trying something else.

Doctor said many HRT are unavailable currently, as some of you are finding out, sadly.

Thanks.

Rosie63 x

Hurdity

Re: Indivina 1/25mg
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 06:50:27 PM »

Hi Rosie63

Sorry to hear you are still having problems with your HRT. What are your ongoing symptoms and why does doc think Indivina will be better than Femoston? I remember you did try cyclical HRT so maybe continuous progestogen of any sort doesn't suit you?

You did have patches at one time and not sure why you are now on a tablet? Sorry can't remember! If you do want to try Indivina but can't get hold of it then you could take a separate oestrogen tablet with Provera as the progestogen in Indivina is MPA (Provera), or patch with Provera.

Hurdity x

Rosie63

Re: Indivina 1/25mg
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 08:04:36 AM »

Hi Hurdity...the symptoms still troubling me are palpitations (or a kind of funny feeling in my chest that goes into my throat sometimes), nausea, headaches (not bad but it's there a lot of time) and tiredness.  You're right, I was on Estradot  with Utrogestan for just over 3 months and I tried this both cyclically and continuously at different strengths from 25mg to 75mg by cutting the patches up myself.  I really wanted this to work but in the end I was feeling so rubbish all of the time, I had to give up.  I thought that I probably wasn't absorbing the patches properly.

To be honest, I have felt better on the Femoston and my skin and hair seem better but as I already had the docs appointment booked yesterday, I thought I would see her to see if she had any advice on what might be causing the symptoms I'm still getting.  She thinks my oestrogen is still low and I asked if I could try cyclical Femoston 2/10 but she wouldn't give me a cyclical HRT because of my age and I couldn't be bothered to argue with her  ::)  Having said all this, she still said she wanted me to try the low dose Indivina first so I won't be getting anymore oestrogen than I am now!! -

Anyway, having thought about it all over night, as it appears I might have problems getting Indivina, I'm going to stick with Femoston for the time being as I've only been on them for a couple of months and these symptoms might settle given time.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for taking the time to reply, Hurdity.

Have a good weekend.

Rosie63 x