Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Alternative to Fem 7  (Read 1302 times)

Georgeaj2000

Alternative to Fem 7
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:19:00 PM »

Hi everyone, the last time I posted was about Fem7 Conti and it being discontinued which wasn't great for me because I got in so well with it.  My GP suggested Evorel Conti as I wanted a single patch every week however me and the patch were not a match made in heaven mood swings, feeling low so she then put me on Fem7 Sequi which, apart from some weight gain I've got on ok with however they have now been discontinued.  So I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully found and alternative to the Fem 7 Conti (obviously not the Evorel) so when I see my GP on Thurs I can make some informed suggestions.  I'm not too bothered if it's a tablet, or gel, or combinations all I want is something that makes me feel as normal as can be.

Here's hoping and thanks in advance.

roseandthorn

Re: Alternative to Fem 7
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 12:50:36 PM »

FemSeven Conti suited me so well! I tried FemSeven 50 patches with 100mg Utrogestan daily and had a lot of problems with feeling terrible and very heavy bleeding. So, I am now a few weeks in to Femoston Conti 1mg/5mg tablets and so far I am much, much better. No bleeding, and initial cramps have dissipated. Slightly sore nipples but not to enough at the moment to worry me too much.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 06:30:45 PM »

Hi georgeaj2000.

I'm on femoston conti, they're tablets, and they're the best I've been on...
Apparently, the gentlest progesterone out the lot....

Good luck xxx

Georgeaj2000

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 07:51:10 PM »

Thanks everyone, I'll take these suggestions to my GP although getting me to take something on an empty stomach would be a big ask  ;D