Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Any of you lovely ladies able to help me?  (Read 3467 times)

Dotty

Re: Any of you lovely ladies able to help me?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 03:10:59 PM »

Remember that loads of ladies will be using them with no problems and don't come on forums x

Roobee

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2019, 03:17:39 PM »

Remember that loads of ladies will be using them with no problems and don't come on forums x

I have read a lot here today and it's fabulous and full of so much information. I do think you can get a bit overwhelmed with it all though and talk yourself in and out of things 🙈

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 03:18:12 PM »

Yep - be we blame that strange women .........  ;) [see the funny room]

Roobee

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2019, 03:25:27 PM »

Yep - be we blame that strange women .........  ;) [see the funny room]

Does this mean you are the one who started all this? If so bloody fantastic!
I just think I have read too much in one go today and don't know what the hell I think about any of it anymore 😂

Dotty

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2019, 03:41:57 PM »

I know exactly what you mean. I've been there and got the t shirt ! These forums are brilliant but you tend to only hear the bad things and hear about ladies who are struggling. X

Roobee

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2019, 04:16:23 PM »

I know exactly what you mean. I've been there and got the t shirt ! These forums are brilliant but you tend to only hear the bad things and hear about ladies who are struggling. X

Very true there are not many glowing reports 😂

AndieM

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2019, 09:31:58 PM »

Hi Roobee
I think I spoke to you on Facebook yesterday and recommended this site, glad to see you're finding it useful, I've found it a brilliant resource  :)

Roobee

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2019, 09:39:16 PM »

Hi Roobee
I think I spoke to you on Facebook yesterday and recommended this site, glad to see you're finding it useful, I've found it a brilliant resource  :)

😂 yep I'm here filling my head with more info it can't cope with! Lol

linz57

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2019, 09:42:30 AM »

Hi Roobee, give the Evorel Conti a go but don't be put off if you feel pretty awful in the first two to three weeks. Persevere and you may find you feel ok when everything settles. Then again, you may be fine with it from day one.
I recently switched to Evorel Conti from FemSeven Conti and  am finding its working fine ( hope I've not jinxed myself 😁)
Initially I felt heavily sedated, lethargic and low in mood and I realised this was due to the change in progesterone. However, I stuck with it and although I would still switch back to the FemSeven if it were available, the Evorel is doing its job. The only thing I'm not too keen on is a bit of brain fog has returned . Give it a go because as others have said, many women must use this successfully but we don't hear much about it. Good luck!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:44:24 AM by linz57 »

Roobee

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2019, 07:40:49 PM »

Hi Roobee, give the Evorel Conti a go but don't be put off if you feel pretty awful in the first two to three weeks. Persevere and you may find you feel ok when everything settles. Then again, you may be fine with it from day one.
I recently switched to Evorel Conti from FemSeven Conti and  am finding its working fine ( hope I've not jinxed myself 😁)
Initially I felt heavily sedated, lethargic and low in mood and I realised this was due to the change in progesterone. However, I stuck with it and although I would still switch back to the FemSeven if it were available, the Evorel is doing its job. The only thing I'm not too keen on is a bit of brain fog has returned . Give it a go because as others have said, many women must use this successfully but we don't hear much about it. Good luck!

Thank you x
Pages: 1 [2]