Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Anybody ever had nightmares using Ovestin?  (Read 1016 times)

Blondie153

Anybody ever had nightmares using Ovestin?
« on: May 01, 2019, 04:17:59 PM »

I just started Ovestin on Friday and I have had very vivid and unpleasant nightmares since. Has anyone else experienced this?

Basil

Re: Anybody ever had nightmares using Ovestin?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 04:55:01 PM »

Hi Blondie153,
I also have been having some very vivid dreams recently, but I wouldn't say nightmares.  I also use Ovestin.  I assumed the vivid dreams were just down to the menopause and hormone fluctuations in general.  Perhaps its because I'm getting a better nights sleep on HRT and I dream more !  Would be good to know if anyone else has nightmares using Ovestin.  I just put in the search term "dreams" in the search box on this forum and it seems to be quite common !  Must read more :-)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 04:55:50 PM »

Hi!  I have busy, involved, complicated dreams without being on HRT other than localised application of Ovestin for VA.  I have dreamt and talked in my sleep since I was old enough to walk  ::).

What else is happening in your Life?  I dream at night but when sleeping in the day, rarely.  Browse round.   :welcomemm:

Blondie153

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 05:05:56 PM »

Hi Blondie153,
I also have been having some very vivid dreams recently, but I wouldn't say nightmares.  I also use Ovestin.  I assumed the vivid dreams were just down to the menopause and hormone fluctuations in general.  Perhaps its because I'm getting a better nights sleep on HRT and I dream more !  Would be good to know if anyone else has nightmares using Ovestin.  I just put in the search term "dreams" in the search box on this forum and it seems to be quite common !  Must read more :-)
As you say it could be hormonal changes. It is just weird that it only started the exact same night I started Ovestin. I was hoping someone would say yes but it will go away soon :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 05:23:27 PM »

It's The Change - does what it says on the tin  >:(  ::)