Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Local Meet Ups - Anyone in East Devon  (Read 896 times)

Holsy

Local Meet Ups - Anyone in East Devon
« on: April 30, 2019, 08:02:32 AM »

Hi Ladies

I don't know if this is somewhere else on the forum groups, but I have found talking with friends who are going through the same thing, or not even there yet and meeting for a walk or cuppa really helps you get through the day.

So I wondered if anyone in East Devon would like to start a regular meet up or as and when people are free. So that we can all walk, drink & moan together but to also help each other through this difficult time and share things that help us.

Just a thought...... xx

Mmelody

• First Flush
Re: Local Meet Ups - Anyone in East Devon
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 11:21:28 AM »

I'm in Plymouth. I'm tentatively thinking of starting a menopause cafe/ meet up maybe once a month or so. Would love to hook up with any other ladies to chat in the meantime.

Sheanie

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 12:23:32 PM »

I'm in Sheffield and have been thinking the same thing.... Trying to set something up for later in the summer. Good luck with yours. x

racjen

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 12:39:03 PM »

I'm in between you two in Ashburton; maybe we could set up a Devon group and hold it in different bits of the County each time?

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 07:08:37 AM »

Hi Ally19

Local meet-ups are a great idea. Puzzled as to why you are asking about Devon members and a Devon group when you live in Dorest though ??? !!

Wherever you decide to meet I suggest you start it off by choosing a location, date and time and keep posting on this thread so that members see it (threads soon drop off the page on this board) - and perhaps members who are interested can exchange e-mail addresses. Alternatively just post it on here (date, time and location) but get support from members so that you don't drive somwhere and no-one turns up!

Good luck! :)

Hurdity x

Pensters

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 11:37:56 AM »

Yep that sounds like a great idea. I'm half way between Plymouth and Exeter, not far from Ashburton, so would be happy to meet up with people if others are willing...