Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hormone surge  (Read 898 times)

Dandelion22

Hormone surge
« on: April 27, 2019, 06:55:02 PM »

Hi Ladies, here I am once again, just when you think it is all over!  I have had a long perimenopause journey with multiple breast cysts, painful periods and dreadful spells of indigestion.  I will be 56 next month and have been fairly settled over the past year and my last period was Christmas Eve but 2 weeks ago I found another lump in my breast which my Dr is certain is a cyst but am having it checked anyway next week.  Since then I have been having a very watery discharge and strange twinges in my lower abdomen along with indigestion.  I have twinges if sciatica down my left leg and during the evening my ankles are really stiff.  I am thinking this is a final surge of hormones and wondered if this is familiar to anyone. 

Dandelion22

Re: Hormone surge
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 10:01:15 AM »

Hi Birdy thanks for your reply. I have had a look at those suggestions, the discharge is now just white like you would have before a period so maybe I will have one in a few days, who knows! I will book a Dr's appointment for next week to see if they have any suggestions.