Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Confused by dates on sequi  (Read 970 times)

eep

Confused by dates on sequi
« on: April 19, 2019, 11:52:54 PM »

I'm very new to this and not great at even the tech bit. I've been on hey for about a year. I'm 51. I started on Evorel Sequi all patches. Terrible boob issues. Moved to Fernseven -better but not sticky enough. Moved to Estraderm -best yet but out of stock then. Progesterone-wise I changed to Utrogestan 2.5 months ago inntablet form 200mg 14days from 12-26days.
My brain is foggy! I juggle lots of different work and had suffered terrible terrible OMT all my life. Felt almost suicidal before hrt. Big midlifer!! So. Sweats gone, dark moods improved greatly. Terrible sense of loss sometimes (eldest son moved long way away), feel unsure what on Earth I'm supposed to be doing ‘in life' etc, but have increased exercise a lot. Gone veggie. Recently taken up running!! All good.
But no sex drive since last October when had week of passion with hub. Barely fancy him ever. No atrophy -all good. But never have the urge.
Worried about the bleeds. Last withdrawal bleed I can remember 12-14/3. Nothing since. I've got muddled up as to where I am in cycle. Took Utro for 14 days but not always 200 as it gives me headaches and make me bit low. ShouldI be worried? Thanks