Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: scared to start vagifem  (Read 1450 times)

Sarai

scared to start vagifem
« on: April 16, 2019, 12:10:38 PM »

I have some vagifem, Ive had it weeks now and dare not start using it, I wanted it to try help my nocturia. But I had so many issues with spotting on my hrt long after the 6 months. It has only stopped on half a 50mcg patch, phew. Im scared I will get spotting again from vagifem, though Dr says it wont, but if i do I will panic and get in state as last time they put me through the mill scaring me.

Sarai

Re: scared to start vagifem
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 01:09:39 PM »

Stellajane, thanks. Not sure i can figure out half way but I will try. I would so love less night time loo visits

Tinkerbell

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 01:46:32 PM »

Just push the applicator so it is half way in and press the end, it still works that way.

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 02:07:07 PM »

I have some vagifem, Ive had it weeks now and dare not start using it, I wanted it to try help my nocturia. But I had so many issues with spotting on my hrt long after the 6 months. It has only stopped on half a 50mcg patch, phew. Im scared I will get spotting again from vagifem, though Dr says it wont, but if i do I will panic and get in state as last time they put me through the mill scaring me.
Do try it Sarai! It really is worth giving it a go. I haven't had any spotting at all and have been using it for 7 months. I am sleeping better.  I did get an immediate improvement which encouraged me to carry on with it. Since then the benefits have fluctuated a bit and I have good days and not so good days but I am sleeping better and have not had any more UTI's since November.

JaneinPen

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:43:28 PM »

Definitely go for it Sarai. I have not had any issues since starting it

suzysunday

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 03:41:47 PM »

I understand how scared you are about spotting and had similar on systemic hrt. Your last sentence describes how I felt during that time. But don't worry about vagifem.  I use Ovestin which is similar and you will be safe with it.  It will help you.  It really is awful that panic feeling so all good 😊 thoughts to you.

Turkish delight

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 09:36:12 AM »

Do it do it do it!

It's a game changer!

Don't let the fear of the unknown paralyse you.

Keep us posted!

Peace

TD