Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Feeling low needing support please  (Read 1651 times)

Honeybee2

Re: Feeling low needing support please
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2023, 02:23:41 PM »

Thank you flossieteacake for sharing what dose you are on and keep replying on this post
I am very cautious when upping the gel and I will make sure I don’t go over 100 but I feel a little tweek at the moment may be needed so I will add just a little more tomorrow and as you say this might be just what I need just a little bit more at the moment to get me over this blip . Xxx
SarahT such beautiful words of encouragement thank you so much and saying I am strong and amazing bought a tear to my eye xx sorry that you have suffered aswell I really am
If ever I can support anyone on here I will try my hardest to help xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2023, 02:52:13 PM »

Thank you flossieteacake for sharing what dose you are on and keep replying on this post
I am very cautious when upping the gel and I will make sure I don’t go over 100 but I feel a little tweek at the moment may be needed so I will add just a little more tomorrow and as you say this might be just what I need just a little bit more at the moment to get me over this blip . Xxx
SarahT such beautiful words of encouragement thank you so much and saying I am strong and amazing bought a tear to my eye xx sorry that you have suffered aswell I really am
If ever I can support anyone on here I will try my hardest to help xx

You are very welcome Honeybee. It sounds like you know what you are going and you are doing things nice and slowly to allow your body to get used to the increase.

I hope going out went well.

Honeybee2

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2023, 03:17:33 PM »

Thanks again  felt a bit overwhelmed in the shops but at least I went but it was busy. I seem to just want to be by myself when I am having a bad day but at the same time I know distraction is good for the mind so need to try and occupy myself xx
Sarah T you will be in my thoughts tomorrow xxx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2023, 03:20:01 PM »

Thanks again  felt a bit overwhelmed in the shops but at least I went but it was busy. I seem to just want to be by myself when I am having a bad day but at the same time I know distraction is good for the mind so need to try and occupy myself xx

Maybe next time going to a park or somewhere quieter may be an idea. You still did so well to go. It is understandable to want to be alone when you are having a bad day.

SarahT

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2023, 03:44:46 PM »

As you will be in mine too honeybee, I assure you of that. Thank you

CLKD, when you said light a candle in your heart on mothers day, that just feels so right. Thank you for putting that thought out there

Hugs to you all x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2023, 04:06:17 PM »

After my pets died B4 2003 I gave myself 10 mins every day to think of them.  Still do at times.  A memory will be triggered  :'(.  I also need my Dad more, who died in 2006.  Mum didn't allow him to build a relationship with me so he was very mis-understood  :-\ [long story short]. 

As time goes on, you will realise that your Mums and Dads wouldn't want you to be sad, it's a process that we need to go through.  What ever the relationship might have been.  Group  :hug:

Curlygirl

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2023, 04:25:51 PM »

Honeybee2, I feel the same. Like I want to be by myself but push myself to go out for a walk or to the shops. It really does make you feel better. Keep busy and keep coming on here for support

You will work through it all and come out the other side

Happy Mother’s Day for tomorrow ladies

Much love ❤️
Pages: 1 2 [3]