Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Boobs getting bigger  (Read 2371 times)

Hinari hot flush

Boobs getting bigger
« on: March 27, 2019, 11:03:11 AM »

Yvie burnett the singing coach was on Lorraine yesterday discussing how the menopause increased her bra size from 36B to DD. She said this was a mix of weight gain and hormones. Can see going from B to DD can be nice as a push up wont be needed anymore. I have experienced this myself and posted about it before but I went from a D to an F and ive had to buy a whole to new wardrobe to cater for the increase in boobs and more cleavage on show .Glad to see a public figure talking about it too this week along with Carol Vorderman and her changing shape.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHJ8qIRwZnc

(Video of interview)

Anyone else experienced this?

Sgtvhilts

Re: Boobs getting bigger
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 12:27:32 PM »

Mine haven't- not bothered though,
I am very wary of what zelebrities say, I reckon they have probably had boob jobs, which is fine if that's what they want, but don't go around telling people “it's natural, i've had NO work done- mmmmm

Shadyglade

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 01:13:18 PM »

It certainly happened to me and definitely no boob job. I don't think it's that unusual.

I'm sure there is an old thread on this somewhere. CLKD would find it I'm sure.

Maxwin

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 02:11:21 PM »

This has not happened to me, would of welcomed a little bit more being only an 'A' cup, mind you even when pregnant I only went up to a small B cup.  I have noticed the sizing round my back is bit bigger and under wired bras just feel too uncomfortable now.  On the plus side it is nice when hot/sticky weather I can just get away with wearing a nice cotton vest top as some have bit built in support.

Saffy

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 12:14:48 AM »

Hasn't happenend to me either. My boobs were deflating rapidly until I went on HRT. Now they're probably at the largest they've ever been but maximum increase of a cup size from their most deflated :).

Jeepers

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 10:54:41 AM »

Hasn't happenend to me either. My boobs were deflating rapidly until I went on HRT. Now they're probably at the largest they've ever been but maximum increase of a cup size from their most deflated :).

We they lumpy? I have found mine are really lumpy since hrt. Before that, they had definitely deflated. 

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 04:19:05 PM »

When my periods started getting much lighter my boobs went a bit deflated and stopped getting swollen and tender before I was due.

Since being on HRT they're definitely bigger and fuller again, but never any soreness anymore.

I hate it, I think they make me look matronly.

Saffy

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 04:23:42 PM »

Mine have been lumpy for years, Jeepers, well before HRT. All the obvious cysts grew during peri but I had generally lumpy breasts for a good 6 or so years prior. Haven't noticed any new ones since HRT 'though the exising one do swell and feel sore during the progesterone phase.

Jeepers

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 11:57:57 AM »

Hi Saffy

Thanks for replying  :).  I get worried about the lumpiness, as I don't know if its general lumpiness or something more sinister. (I am continuous progesterone).
I had an ultrasound in December as my meno doctor thought I had cysts, but scan just showed normal breast tissue.  However, they are even more lumpy now :-(.

Jeepers xx

Hinari hot flush

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 11:46:25 AM »

Think HRT is another common way that can cause boobs to grow a bit.

I am also paranoid about lumps due to breast cancer in the family so I always check. better being safe than sorry