Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: EXTREME fatigue - Elleste Duet  (Read 1472 times)

Jeps

EXTREME fatigue - Elleste Duet
« on: March 27, 2019, 04:06:42 PM »

Oh my goodness, the fatigue is getting too much.  I had to change from Everol 50 patches to Elleste Duet 1mg pills because the patches gave me a rash. I have stuck with the tablets for 3 months thinking I needed to give my body time to adjust, but I'm getting worse and worse and the tiredness is overwhelming.  Plus I've been feeling really hot at night again.

Has anyone else had this? I've made a doc apt next week and I think I'll ask to try the gel instead.  Does anyone out there have advice on the gel so that I can maybe make a suggestion to my GP?

This is so frustrating as I was actually getting on well with the Everol 50 patches apart from the rash.

Hope someone out there can help, I can barely keep my eyes open and feel woozy.

Thanks in advance!
Jx

Dotty

Re: EXTREME fatigue - Elleste Duet
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 04:08:47 PM »

Hi you probably need more oestrogen.  The Evorel 50 patch is equivalent to a 2mg pill, so the 1mg may not have been enough oestrogen.

Which progesterone did you take with the Evorel patch? x

Jeps

Re: EXTREME fatigue - Elleste Duet
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 08:33:20 PM »

Oh that's interesting and makes sense.  Which makes me think that maybe my doctor isn't quite as on it as I thought she was.  I can't remember what progesterone I was on.. I'm useless at taking things in like that.  Thank you for replying!