Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Advice please  (Read 3882 times)

Hurdity

Re: Advice please
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 07:30:10 PM »

Well you obviously did CLKD - otherwise you wouldn't have gone through menopause  ;D

Spangles is talking about lack of bleeds on cyclical HRT.....

Hurdity x

Spangles

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2019, 08:01:37 PM »

Oh dear!
Things didn't get any better, the flushes returned, lack of sleep, aching joints, low mood, more anxiety than usual!
I caved in and went back up to 50 patch, the flushes have gone and I feel a little more human.
I think 25 is too low for me, I gave it from March, I feel like I've let myself down a little.
xXx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2019, 08:06:05 PM »

No, you haven't.  If we get offered a new food, do we not experiment?  So medication can be similar, it needs a hike, similar to adding seasoning to a new menu ;-).  Do you keep a diary?

Spangles

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2019, 08:08:10 PM »

Yes, I log things and also remember them.
xXx

flower

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2019, 11:36:02 AM »

Hi.
Im not sure if this will be helpful, but I notice I get all symptoms back after using a HRT supplement for about 2 or 3 years. They just seem to stop working.  What I do is then go back to the one I used 3 years previous.  e.g I was on Femseven Conti since 2017 and they have now stopped working!  So, I have requested Micronor plus Estrogen Gel which is what I used from 2014 - 2017.  It worked before, so I am hoping it will work again.
I also (prior to them not working, cut the Femseven conti patches in half about 6 months ago and had no problem).

Spangles

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2019, 09:51:23 PM »

I can't remember the others I've been on 😂

Spangles

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2019, 06:15:54 AM »

Hi Ladies,
Just a little update, I've stuck with the evoked 50 and the utrogestan 100/12. I didn't have a bleed for 3 months, (GP ok with this). However I got a bleed a couple of days ago so I'm pretty gutted as I thought I was moving on, sadly not. It's made me feel so I'll, obviously I felt like this every month and not having it for 3 months has been great. I really did feel the benefits of not bleeding. I really hope I don't get them every month again, I feel so disappointed and frustrated.
Spangles
xXx

Taz2

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2019, 08:06:36 PM »

No advice Spangles but just wanted to send you a hug and I hope you are feeling better today. This may be just a blip so try not to get too down about it just yet. See how the next month goes.

Taz  :bighug:

Spangles

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2019, 08:15:13 PM »

Thank you Taz xXx
Pages: 1 [2]