Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: change in manufacturer for Evorel Sequi?  (Read 783 times)

Katymac

change in manufacturer for Evorel Sequi?
« on: March 16, 2019, 10:52:23 AM »

I wrote this on a different thread "I dunno - tbh this pack looks 'better' than the older one - it's branded and has one set of sticky labels on it

Whereas the older one was a plain white box with a sticky label and the individual packets had badly printed labels over other labels (not quite put on straight which annoyed my brain)"

well! they were amazing - lasted longer more 'effect' less hot flushes less brain fog....

So I went to the chemist and said - I know they are called the same thing but if at all possible I'd like the ones in this box rather than the other

He explained that the company with the license farm it out to lots of different factories and that accounts for small differences in packaging and that he can't get other packs from that factory  :( :o

Which is a right pain - so some patches will last 2.5 to 3 days and ithers 3.5 to 4 or even 4.5

& it's not like there is much of my own oestrogen to interfere as I have no ovaries!!  So I'm sure it's the patches

Taz2

Re: change in manufacturer for Evorel Sequi?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 11:49:07 AM »

I think that this happens with most medicines but the formula should be the same? Can't you go to a different pharmacy to see which they have?

Taz x

Katymac

Re: change in manufacturer for Evorel Sequi?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 09:45:15 PM »

Maybe I struggle to get a paper prescription - but I'll see what I can do